- What personally identifiable information (PII) is collected from you through the website, how the PII is used and with whom the PII may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from Soar Environmental at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (559.547.8884):
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Opt Out of emails by writing “REMOVE” in the subject line of your email.
We take precaution to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Collected sensitive information (such as name and email address) is encrypted and transmitted to Soar Environmental in a secure way. You can verify a secure website by identifying a lock icon in the address bar of certain web browsers and the use of “https” at the beginning of web address. We also protect sensitive information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job function (for example, human resources) are granted access to PII. The computers/servers that store PII are kept in a secure environment.