Currently, we are searching for a Planner/ Biologist to be stationed in the Central Valley area. This position will be responsible for environmental oversight and compliance on the largest infrastructure projects in the United States. Come Soar With Us!
Soar Environmental Consulting, Inc. is seeking a mid- to senior-level Biologist with Project Planning experience to assist clients in conducting biological surveys, assisting with biological resource analyses, implementing CEQA/NEPA mitigation measures, developing and managing environmental permitting, and maintaining environmental compliance over a large linear project. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct and provide project oversight of Biological Surveying and/or Monitoring
- Create and/or review CEQA/NEPA documents with pertinent sections related to biology
- Develop permit application packages for projects requiring coverage under CWA §§404 and 401 FGC §1601
- Prepare BA/BEs assessing project impacts on state and federally listed special status species
- Provide oversight to technical field teams including managing timelines
- Ensure the efficient and accurate collection of data, and review reports for completeness and accuracy
- Develop compliance plans as per permit conditions and FEIS/R Mitigation Measures
- Assist in the development of project scoping letters and proposals
- Prepare project schedules and flowcharts
- Research the status of current legislation that affects projects or clients
- Review Request for Proposals, develop proposals, and successfully onboard new clientele
- Interact on a regular basis with Federal, State and local regulatory agencies
- Perform other duties as required
- Fresno, CA 93721
- Bachelor’s Degree in Planning, Biology or related field
- CEQA/NEPA: 2 years
- Permit compliance: 1 year
- Biology: 3 years
Soar Environmental Consulting jobs may be available for part time as well as full time work. We understand the need for a work/ life balance and encourage local participation. For more information on Environmental Consulting jobs, please contact Soar Environmental Consultants via telephone listed below or send résumé to email@example.com.
Soar Environmental Consulting, Inc. – Proudly, a Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Come Soar With Us!