Soar Environmental Consulting serves its clients in all facets of environmental permitting; including local, state, and federal permit development and compliance. Our experienced staff routinely initiate consultation with agency personnel from across the state, develop and negotiate permit conditions, advance permit management strategies, provide training related site-specific conditions, and manage the implementation of final permit conditions. Our permitting services include:
- Wetland Delineations and Permitting
- SWPPP Construction General Development and Permitting
- CDFW § 2081 Incidental Take Permit (ITP) Biological Assessments
- CDFW § 1600 Streambed Alteration Agreements
- Cal/EPA Non-RCRA HazWaste Permitting
- Endangered Species Act (ESA) Permitting
- ESA §§ 7 AND 10 Consultation
- SWRCB Clean Water Act §401 Water Quality Certifications
- USACE CWA §404 Nationwide & General Permits
- USACE Rivers & Harbors §408 Permitting
- NPDES Wastewater & Waste Discharge Requirements
- EPA RCRA
Soar Environmental Consulting currently provides state and federal environmental permitting for the California High-Speed Rail Project, Construction Package 1 North Extension. Our staff have successfully prepared addenda to the US Fish and Wildlife Service Biological Opinion (BO), National Marine Fisheries Service BO, and the California Department of Fish and Wildlife Incidental Take Permit (ITP). In addition, Soar Environmental Consulting is also producing Master Streambed Alteration Agreement permit amendments and subnotifications under FGC §1600, Clean Water Act (CWA) §404 permits under the auspices of the United States Army Corp of Engineers, and CWA §401 environmental permits overseen by the Regional Water Quality Control Board.
To see our other services please click here. To contact Soar Environmental Consulting for more information or if you have any questions regarding our services and experience, please visit our Contact page.